I love to document what I do. I always think it’s remarkable how much you can do in a year. Here’s what I got up to!
1. I successfully wrote a dissertation
2. I kept up part-time work in my final year of my degree
3. I was Chair of a society at my university, that was awarded a spot in the ‘Top 5 Most Improved Societies’
4. I went to Bestival (and saw the Jacksons!)
5. I went to Dubai
6. I took my boyfriend to Paris for his 21st
7. I had a quick trip to Florida
8. I secured myself a spot on a graduate teacher training program
9. I completed an internship with Pertemps Recruitment
10. I finished my 2nd 10km race!
11. I became a godmother
12. I spent my last year at uni and living in Birmingham
13. I made £250 selling clothes and things on eBay
14. I watched Making a Murderer – so good!
15. I organised an end of year party for the whole of my department that was so much fun
16. I visited Newcastle with one of my best friends for a long weekend
17. I bought my first pair of Kurt Geiger heels
18. I tried my first spin class, and did a class most weeks
19. I tried my first Turtle Bay and fell in love
20. I started my new blog G’s 20s!