Your twenties wing woman!
Helping you with the stuff you didn’t get taught in school
What I Do
Host of the Talk Twenties Podcast
Want to feel inspired?
Check out the Talk Twenties Podcast.
Inspirational Event Speaker
Looking for an inspiring speaker for your in-person or virtual event?
Online Course Creator
Ready to get learning?
Join my online course.
Check out the numbers
events spoken at this year
“A Game Changer”
Marie Hall – Managing Director – Empowerment House
Susan Hughes – The Women’s Organisation
“A Pleasure to Work With”
Olivia Hanlon – Founder and Managing Director – Girls in Marketing
Recent Blog Posts
- A ‘twenty-something’ guide to BelfastA low-down for anyone planning a relatively inexpensive weekend break in Belfast with a partner or small group of friends. We’ve tried it all out, so you can go and make the most of your trip. In January 2020, my boyfriendContinue reading “A ‘twenty-something’ guide to Belfast”
- 10 must-see things to do in Hong KongIf you’ve been following me on social media recently you’ll see that last month I went on a family trip to Hong Kong. I’ve always been intrigued but never really hyped on visiting Asia. However, when I found out myContinue reading “10 must-see things to do in Hong Kong”
- Why I left teaching after just 2 yearsIt’s been one whole year since I hung up my teaching boots and left for a new career. I’ve sat down to write this post 100 times but somehow I can never finish. Finally, I’ve been able to get offContinue reading “Why I left teaching after just 2 years”
Listen to the Talk Twenties Podcast
Overcoming Failure, Criticism and Rejection with Tiwa Ogunlesi | Confident and Killing It – Talk Twenties Podcast
- Overcoming Failure, Criticism and Rejection with Tiwa Ogunlesi | Confident and Killing It
- Gender Equality in the Workplace with Sophie Princeton | Girls in Work
- Starting and Scaling an Online Business with Josh White | Copycat Fragrances
- Chasing Dreams with Esme Todd
- Movement For Emotional Health with Emily Hale | Build & Breathe Pilates